Learn how Carbonite helps Protect Business Data
from common forms of data loss.
Cloud Backup for Business:
- Easy-to-use business cloud backup to protect all your important files
- Recover clean files from the cloud if your originals become infected with ransomware
- Award-winning support seven days a week
- Advanced encryption both at rest and in-flight
- Plans available for small businesses and the home office
- Easily recover files, folders and complete systems
Carbonite has you covered
Protect data no matter where it lives
What is Carbonite Safe for business?
Carbonite Safe™ is a data backup solution designed for organizations like yours. It is easy to install and use, so you don’t need specialized IT skills to ensure your data is safe and easily accessible.
- Protect files on servers, external storage devices, and up to 25 computers
- Easy file recovery for computers infected by ransomware—without paying a ransom
- Monitor online backups and access files from any device via a secure, web-based dashboard
- Meet data retention requirements
How it works
- Install Carbonite Safe on:
- Laptops and desktops
- Physical and Hyper-V virtual servers
- External hard drives and NAS devices
- The software securely backs up data to the cloud on the schedule you choose
- Restore files, folders, or entire systems
Business cloud backup that meets your needs
- 0-5 TB of data
- 1-10 servers
- Up to 25 computers
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Macs with OSX 10.7 and above
- Microsoft (Windows, SQL, Exchange, Sharepoint, SystemState, Hyper-V)
Automatic cloud backup with 24/7 support included
Ease of use
Whether you’re restoring a single file or your entire folder system, just a few clicks will have you on your way.
Advanced encryption keeps your data secure in transit and in storage, so it never exists in an unprotected state.
Other companies charge extra for support. Carbonite Safe includes support from our award-winning team of specialists.
Secure, accessible cloud data protection
- Protect against accidental deletion, theft, hardware failure, and data corruption
- Restore data following a ransomware attack—without paying ransom
- Retain business data to meet compliance requirements
1 million customers