Air Ticketing – ERP
Enterprise resource planning(ERP) is business process management software that allows to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources.
ERP software typically consists of multiple enterprise software modules that are developed on what best meets the specific needs and technical capabilities of the organization. Each ERP module is focused on one area of business processes.
YISolutions offer an All in One solution for Travel Agents / GSA in Pakistan. Our Cloud based Airline Ticketing ERP have many features including Ticket Reservation, Ticket Refund, BSP, BSP Refund, Account System, Payroll Management System, Inventory Management System, Sales Management System, Business Intelligence and more. This complete Cloud base solution with multi-terminal and multi-user supported.
Successfully Running in TWO Major GSA of Airlines since 2015 in Pak.
– Complete Cloud Base ERP
– Multi Branch Support with Online Connectivity
– Integrated Accounting System
– Integrated Payroll
– Integrated Operation & Sales
– DEMO Version is available
ERP Designed, Developed & Maintained by YISolutions.com
System Configuration Module
Configuration of an ERP system deals with handling of numerous usage controls, which can be switched off or switched on, so as to balance its functionalities to extant needs.
- The system configuration module offers the possibility to define different levels of access to information in the application, by defining specific groups of users
- The module also provides facilities for intervention on the general setting, on the general parameters of the application, grouped by various features, even after implementation
- Configuring a workflow involves defining one or more actions to be executed when an operation in the ERP is recorded
- In addition to workflows that are implied, the database administrator can configure a number of custom workflows to be triggered when records are operated
- All configuration -related reports can be generated with the click of a button
Administration & Procurement Management are designed to administration / purchasing and vendor management capabilities reduce spending on goods and services, streamline procure-to-pay processes and ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Through a self-service Employee Center, employees can open and track purchase orders and other transactions themselves
- Automatically routed approvals eliminate unnecessary spending while enforcing corporate policies
- Manage the entire procure-to-pay process with capabilities to process requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and payments in a single solution
- Utility Billing module helps organizations process all metered and non-metered billing functions quickly, easily and accurately for electricity, gas and water operations, and more
- All administration & procurement -related reports can be generated with the click of a button
Business Intelligence Module
BI Module is a set of theories, methodologies, processes, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information.
- Business intelligence is the use for the identification, discovery, and analysis of business data such as sales revenue, products, costs, and incomes
- One of the key feature is to identify negative trends in costs and performance—and identify root causes—to take corrective action
- Accurate Forecasting – Slice and dice opportunities by region, timeline, sales rep, product line, quantity, and other dimension
- Real-time Analytics – View, live, what is going on in your company as it happens
- Data Visualization – See previously undiscovered patterns, hidden insights and other key metrics in our compelling visual chart
- Custom Reports – create reports containing any data within the system, organized any way you want it
Operation & Sales Module
CRM is a term that refers to practices, strategies and technologies that use to manage and analyze their customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
CRM are designed to compile information on customers across different channels
CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers’ personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns
Client / Agent Management:
- Client/Agent Profile
- Attach Branch against each Agent/Client
- Credit Limit, Payment Basis Commission & PSF setup
- Recent Transactions/Invoices
- Outstanding Balance
- Ledger Transactions
Sales module is designed to automate sales processes for increased efficiency and faster customer response time. Direct links to real-time inventory data and production planning tools improve order fulfillment and on-time delivery.
- Bring customers and suppliers together on the same platform for greater end-to-end visibility and control
- Keep your customers in the loop for stronger business ties leading to measurable and faster ROI
- Reduce operating costs by minimizing manual efforts and automating your order-to-cash processes
- All sales & operation-related reports can be generated with the click of a button
CRM are designed to gathers financial data and generates reports such as ledgers, trail balance data, overall balance sheets and quarterly financial statements.
- Benefit from a range of functionality from core accounting to advanced financial management, including project accounting, budgeting and consolidations
- Bring business functions together in an easy-to-use and easy-to-configure manner for centralized management of transactions
- Built-in or third-party sales tax computation as well as reporting and analysis solutions
- Focus on data analysis rather than data entry with unmatched flexibility and control
- Support compliance efforts with embedded controls and comprehensive audit trail
- Make informed decisions with real-time visibility into accurate accounting transactions from across your enterprise
- All accounts-related reports can be generated with the click of a button
Payroll Mgmt Module
Payroll Management Module is designed to with all the necessary Payroll compliance built in. The Payroll management feature handles simple Pay slip generation right up to complex allied processes including Loans and Advances, Salary revision and Arrears calculation, Deductions and ad-hoc payments etc.
- Time spent on processing salaries and paper work can be reduced to a great extent
- Accurate and timely salary processing
- Salary calculation against employee attendance is much easier
- Generate the Payment Advice to instruct the bank for salary payment
- Pay slips can be printed, exported to Excel or emailed to the respective employee
- All payroll-related reports can be generated with the click of a button
- Tracking of loans and advance paid to employees and defining multiple criteria for recovery
- Payroll feature is completely integrated with Accounts
Connection With Attendance Machine