Get immediate visibility into HOW and WHAT people do at work so you can boost productivity, harden security, and ensure compliance.
ActivTrak collects and normalizes user or employee activity data providing visibility, analytics and context. Get the real story behind HOW your employees work and what hinders their productivity so you can streamline and optimize business tools, processes, and teams.
- Uncover poor operational processes and workflow bottlenecks
- Analyze productivity activities and behavior patterns
- Get visibility into cloud application proliferation and usage trends
- Gain insights into remote employee work patterns and time management
- Identify insider threats to reduce security vulnerabilities
- Get alerted to employee activities that introduce compliance risk
- Easily generate detailed reports for audit trail requirements
What Can I Use it For?
Remote Workforce Management
User Activity & Employment Monitoring
|Get a clear picture of how work gets done. Leverage data insights to analyze where time is spent and how to improve less productive behaviors to drive business,||Monitor employee activity including working hours, engagement and productivity behaviors of remote workers.||Get an accurate picture of each employee’s performance and intent. Make informed management decisions and eliminate uncertainly about suspect behavior.|
Insider Threat Detection
Data Privacy & Compliance
|Understand employee workflows, discover bottlenecks and poor organizational structure to better streamline operations.||Review reports and screen capture to locate suspicious application usage, website history and USB activity, Set alarm to track risky activities and discover what actions led to compromised system and breaches.||Uncover compliance gaps, ensure sensitive data privacy, and quickly respond to audits with deep-dive compliance reporting generated with a few clicks.|
Get bite-sized business intelligence for understanding productivity, pinpointing inefficient operational areas, viewing top users and teams as well as top applications and websites usage.
View a variety of analytical reports to help you gain valuable insights and increase team productivity. All reports contain powerful filters to drill-down by date ranges, users, productivity classification, and other criteria for comparative analysis.
Categorization & Productivity Classification
Build a library of applications and websites employees use to measure productive and unproductive activities. Classify applications and websites into descriptive categories for deep analysis and reporting.
Data Connect is a powerful analytics tool that provides customers direct access into key user behavioral activity data to query against and integrate with other external BI data visualization tools and other business data sources.
Reference detailed logs of user activities and security events collected to better understand what transpired, when and by whom
User Activity Monitoring
Immediately see what users are doing in that moment. Understand employee workflows, uncover compliance risks and more. Create custom schedules for monitoring user activities for teams in different locations and time zones worldwide.
Activate pre-built alarms and custom create your own with any combination of conditions. Configure automated reactions such as email notifications and screenshot captures plus send notifications to external messaging apps such as Slack or Microsoft Teams.
See the visual evidence of present &/or past history of activities with high-resolution screenshots. Protect sensitive data with screenshot redaction and flag screen content that introduces compliance vulnerabilities.
Organizations want employees to have access to many websites, but not all. You may wish to prevent visits to some websites for a number of reasons, such as to ensure productivity and security as well as prevent access to inappropriate websites.
(Freeup to 3 users / forever *)
($12.20per user / per monthwith Annual Сontract)
|Monitored Users||UP TO 3 USERS||UNLIMITED|
|Data Storage||3 GB STORAGE||UNLIMITED STORAGE|
|Screenshots||SINGLE SCREENSHOT||UNLIMITED SCREENSHOTS|
|File Transfer Detection||NO||YES|
|User Risk Scoring||NO||YES|
|Activity Risk Scoring||NO||YES|
|Security Audit Log||NO||YES|
|Video Playback||NO||$5 / USER / MO|
|Screenshot Flagging||NO||CALL FOR PRICING|
|Screenshot Redaction||NO||CALL FOR PRICING|
|Data Connect||NO||$4 / USER / MO|
BILLING / SERVICE
|Pay by Invoice||NO||YES|
|Dedicated Customer Success Manager||NO||YES|
|24/7 Email Support||NO||YES|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our secure and efficient data collection and delivery process is made up of several parts: the Agent, the Database and the Application.
The entire data cycle begins with the ActivTrak Agent which is a robust and reliable piece of software with a low system profile. Each ActivTrak account has its own uniquely coded Agent which does the following:
- Contains encrypted details about where it should send data back to your ActivTrak account
- Collects data and executes responses to user activity while running unnoticed in the background
- Senses mouse and keyboard movement tracking the active window of the monitored user’s computer
- Logs details about the program in use like title, URL, executable, and description
- Collects lots of other pieces of information, such as activity duration, IP addresses, date, and time
- During offline periods, it stores all data and screenshots locally and reports it back to the cloud when a secure connection is re-established
Data is collected and sent through a secure channel to a set of backend servers in the Google cloud.
- Information about web and application usage are stored in a database dedicated to each account
- The databases do most of the heavy-lifting of aggregating the data exactly the way the user requests to quickly return the results to display
- The database storing this information is optimized to provide lightning fast search results
- The entire experience, from login to viewing of the dashboard and reports feels instantaneous
- For larger accounts, this data is also written to a separate cloud-based distributed database
- The databases can dynamically scale to process very large amounts of data quickly, providing quick responses for even the largest accounts
The ActivTrak application acts as the command center to view all the screenshots, videos, and data insights collected from an account’s Agents in a simple-to-use UI.
- The application talks to a separate backend server in the cloud that receives the requests from the user
- Get clear insights displayed in charts and graphs vs. viewing in a database or spreadsheet
- The app doesn’t just display data. It is here you configure account settings, invite fellow team members, create alarms, and customize ActivTrak