What is Autodesk Auto CAD LT?
Create your 2D design with precision & best in class documentation features. Architects, engineers & constraction professionals used AutocCAD Lt® to:
- Design, draft and document with precise 2D geometry
- Access a comprehensive set of editing, design and annotation tools
- Streamline your work by customising your interface and automating your workflows with AutoLISP
Power your productivity with seven included toolsets
Across seven studies, customers increased productivity by 63% on average for tasks completed using a specialized toolset in AutoCAD.*
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
What you can do with Autodesk AutoCAD
Unlock more efficient workflows
The newest update in Autodesk AutoCAD increases collaboration and provides insights and automation designed to accelerate your work.
Work anywhere with AutoCAD on the web and on mobile
Enjoy a connected design experience with Autodesk AutoCAD across devices. Create, view, edit, and annotate drawings with AutoCAD on mobile or on any computer using AutoCAD on the web.
Customize your workspace and extend AutoCAD
Complete your work more quickly. Gain access to thousands of parts and additional features with industry-specific toolsets, APIs to automate common processes, and 1,000+ third-party apps.
Now when you subscribe to AutoCAD software, get access to AutoCAD for Windows and AutoCAD for Mac, plus industry-specific toolsets of AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Plant 3D, and AutoCAD Raster Design (Windows only), and the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
Note: All AutoCAD license are available in latest version.(2021,2022,2023,2024)
Compare Related Products
|APIs and automation
|Cloud and mobility