- June 17, 2021
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Global Sign
Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in cPanel
Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in cPanel. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Locate the SSL/TLS Manager and click on it to load.
- Select Private Keys (KEY) from the SSL/TLS menu.
- Select a key size of 2048 bits and click Generate.
- Go back to the SSL Manager main menu and click Certificate Signing Requests (CSR).
- Fill out the CSR form correctly and click Generate.
- Select your CSR from the drop down menu and click View.
- The following is an example of your CSR code:Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
- Now that you have successfully generated your CSR in cPanel you can submit this during the certificate ordering process with GlobalSign. After you have received your certificate please follow the instructions for installing a certificate in cPanel to complete the process.
NOTE:: This article is copyright by globalsign.com and we are using it for educational or Information purpose only